Fashion for me is super important in my life, my outfits determine the way I feel. I might not have the best style, wear the latest trends or buy on the most expensive stores but I have my own unique style (I think)
I love wearing nerdy clothes, a nice shirt, skinny jeans, sometimes a cardigan , and a bow tide, and I feel accomplished.
I also have my dark side, I like to wear all black outfits, black tight jeans, black shirt and black boots, I accessorize this "Goth" look with black gloves and metal chains (I make a lot of noise when I walk :p). This dark outfits represent my personality, represent my darkness and solitude.
People always stare at me, one of the main reason is because of my hair, its crazy curly, so during summer I cut it short and people were still staring me, so I came up with the conclusion that they were looking at the way I dress, which was kind of nice but sometimes is uncomfortable.
So, which people inspired me to dress this way?
Brad Goresky
I love the way he dresses he is my muse on my nerdy side
Harry Styles
I love this guy!!! I always look at him for inspiration, his hair looks kind of like mine (I think)
His outfits, everything, he is perfect!
Tilo Wolff
He inspires me on my dark side, his gothic look is so unique, so elegant and dark at the same time.
He is also the lead vocalist of one of my favorites bands, Lacrimosa.
Gareth Pugh
He is my favorite fashion designer, his designs are really dark and amazing, I might not wear his clothes, (not enough money) but I always try to mimic some of the outfits making them my own.
Be yourself, dress however you want, in the end the only person who you are pleasing is yourself.
Who is your favorite fashion designer?
What's your style?
Share your story!




No comments:
Post a Comment