Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Post

Hi!! My name is Manuel and this is my first post!

Well what can I say... loading.......loading....
Ok this is my first blog and in this blog I will share my life, since I am a very shy person I don't have a lot of friends and the ones that I have, well for some reason they run away. :/


I have three passions my life and in this blog I will share them.
         1. Food
         2. Music
         3. Fashion

        
I love food!! I like to cook it, eat it, buy it, play with it I just love it!

                                                                             
I listen to  music 25 hours a day!! lol I like really weird music, I listen from Electronic to Opera, from Heavy Metal to Classical music, from Pop to Scremo 

                                                                            


The outfits that i wear determine my mood! I need to feel that I look good in order to be happy! I don't care if I look weird as f***k as long as I feel fashionable that is all it matter :)


These are the three things that keep me alive and without them life will be horrible!!. I have others interests like working out, health, school (yes I actually love school) photography, nature, poetry, books and much more!

Hopefully you will keep on reading my blog, I am new on this but just bare with me eventually I'll get better (I hope) 

Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment