Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Food


I love food!! I am always eating D: (fatass). I want to become a chef one day, my biggest dream is to have my own restaurant! I know is a BIG dream but in my world everything is possible!!
Food is my escape when I'm cooking I just feel so happy and relax. Cooking is the remedy of all  my problems 



When I was in High School on my sophomore year I enrolled in the Culinary Arts class and I had the time of my life, in that class I meet my best friend. She is a foodie like me, we share the same passion for food and I have so many pretty memories with her. I stayed in the class during my Junior and Senior year! and I leaned so much I got really close with the my teacher, I even got rewarded as the best culinary arts student!! :,) I made much more beautiful memories. I used to cook a lot, but ever since I started collage I don't have the time anymore.

Culinary Competition @ Le Cordon Bleu, we made it to the next round in Austin, the judges loved my dessert it landed in 2nd place out 11 others desserts!!




So what do I cook? To be honest I make a lot of desserts I also want to be a Pastry Chef and most of the things that I make are sweets.
Here are a few of the things that I make.




Vanilla Cheesecake

Yogurt Mocha Cake

Tiramisú (in a cup)

Chocolate Expresso Flan


Devi's Food Cupcakes

Pumpkin Bread

Donuts with Chocolate Sauce

Raspberry Crème Brûlée

Tiramisù

Red Velvet Soufflé

Vanilla Panna Cotta

Sweet Potato Flan


 Empanadas with Brandied Caramel Sauce 

During my summer break! I made all of this one summer night I stayed up the whole night 
  1. Strawberry Tart (Center)
  2. Mango Mousse (Down)
  3. Dulce De Leche Bread Pudding (lower left corner)
  4. Kahlúa Crème Brûlée (Center)
  5. Creme Puffs (In the shape of a "Swan")
  6. Strawberry Ice Cream Base (right)


Marshmallows

Vanilla Cake with Swiss Buttercream

Pavlova with Mascapone Cheese and Berries 

So this what I like to do! 
What's your favorite dessert? What's your favorite food? 


Share this blog and I'll cook something for you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment